This article guides the user to obtain Windows driver and a free version of NiceLabel for Epson ColorWorks C3500. Also guiding to install, create first label and print it.
In order for to use the NiceLabel 2017 the following needed to be installed:
Windows Driver for ColorWorks C3500
Obtaining Windows Driver for Epson ColorWorks C3500:
Please visit the Epson Support site for all the available Drivers and the compatibility details
Installing Windows Driver Version 2
Driver Installation comes with self-guided instructions and therefore please follow the instruction and install the driver
Check to see the Windows Driver for C3500 is installed:
Please navigate to Device and Printers in Control Panel where Windows Driver should be installed as shown below:
Obtaining free version of NiceLabel 2017 for Epson ColorWorks C3500:
- Please use this click here to reach NiceLabel’s download site:
- Downloaded software name should be named as NiceLabel2017_DFM_xxxxx.exe
Installing NiceLabel 2017
- Locate the downloaded software and run.
- Wait for the Installation Wizard to load.
- Select preferred Language.
- Read License Agreement, accept it and Click Next to continue.
- Select the Product Install path and Click Next to continue.
- Select Install to Start the installation process.
- Wait for the Installation to complete.
- Click on Close to complete the installation.
Using NiceLabel 2017 First Time
- Start NiceLabel 2017.
- Locate NiceLabel Designer 2017 which can be found either on the Desktop or Start Menu > All Programs > NiceLabel 2017.
- Please select the Free Edition (This request only appear very first time running NiceLabel 2017).
Creating first Label Using NiceLabel 2017
- Click on New Label.
- Select ColorWorks C3500 Version 2 Printer and click Next.
- Select Print on a sheet paper, and enter custom desired size i.e. 102 X 152 and click Next.
- Select the Orientation and click Next.
- Make sure Label dimensions are correct and click Next.
- Check the Summary and click Finish.
Design and Print
- Use the tool at the left hand and design any label.
- Click on Print, specify number of labels and click on the Print again to print the labels.