Epson Stylus Pro 4880
Push the limits of photo-quality printing with the Stylus Pro 4880 – an A2+/17" printer that delivers superb, contract quality results in vivid colour and stunning black and white.
A breakthrough in professional imaging
Epson UltraChrome K3 ink with Vivid Magenta delivers stunning, photo-realistic image quality. The 8 colour inkset has the widest possible gamut for a fantastic range of expression, and you’ll see subtle shadows and highlights when printing in black and white.
Images are reproduced consistently – even across different printers – in vivid, long-lasting colour.
Amazing detail, smoothness and definition
With Epson you’ll enjoy a consistently high standard of detail. The print head features micro-fine nozzles that place uniformly shaped, variable sized ink droplets on the media for incredibly sharp, grain-free images. Innovative image processing improves print quality at all resolutions.
Great results across a wide range of media
Choose from ultra smooth fine art paper, matte finish, gloss finish or even rigid poster board for high quality cut sheet output. You can even produce 4 x 6 inch / 10 x 15 cm prints.
Intuitive controls make for easy set-up and operation. High capacity ink cartridges mean less changes and higher throughput – ideal for fast turnarounds or overnight printing.
Low cost of ownership
The wide colour gamut from Epson’s 8 colour Ultrachrome K3 ink set combined with large, individual print cartridges means you get optimum ink usage and a lower cost of ownership.
- Ideal for proofing, photos, and art prints – Results in contrast proof quality for the highest requirements
- Excellent colour and black&white prints – excellent picture quality, high colour stability, and optimal colour graduation
- Soft natural colours in perfect quality – thanks to Epson UltraChrome K3 inks with Vivid Magenta technology
- Brilliant results – through improved image processing technology (halftone module). Improved reproduction of red and blue tones.
- Photorealistic, long-lasting quality – high lightfastness and reproducible results