The EB-X25 is our latest LCD projector that features an XGA resolution, 1.2x optical zoom and equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,500 lumens. This offers small businesses and classrooms colours that are three times brighter1 than 1-chip DLP projectors.
High quality, bright and vibrant images
This LCD projector effortlessly displays bright images with vivid colours for a crisp, clear picture: ideal for presentations and moving images, and is aided by the 10,000:1 contrast ratio. With an HDMI input, high definition video and audio content are easily played with the same high quality you would expect from the world's number one projector manufacturer2.
The Ethernet connectivity allows you to control and monitor the projector and display your content across a LAN network.
More control and collaboration
With the moderator function, you can easily allow others to connect and share their content over your LAN. You remain in complete control and can choose when to display content – ideal for interaction in a collaborative teaching or training environment.
Thanks to its manual keystone slider – unique to Epson – and automatic vertical keystone correction, this projector is quick and simple to set up. No matter the angle of the projector, you can easily align the projection to ensure a straight and correct image. The Colour Universal Design makes operating the projector easier, thanks to new LED colours and menu icons on the projector's control panel.
- Exceptional value
- No quality compromise, on a budget
- Very bright output
- 3,500 lumens White Light Output and 3,500 lumens Colour Light Output
- Sharp detail
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- Easy set-up
- Automatic vertical keystone correction
- Ethernet Connectivity
- Control, monitor and display content over a LAN
- EB-X25 datasheet PDF
Terms and Conditions
- 1Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour Brightness (Colour Light Output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour Brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. For more information please visit www.epson.eu/CLO 2Survey conducted by Futuresource Consulting Limited for the period from 2001 to 2012.